- Children 0-4 years old are welcomed Nursery during worship time where our goal is to help them learn that God loves them and that church is a fun place filled with good people who care about them.
- Toddlers-3rd Graders enjoy attending our Kids' Class that focuses on teaching them the basic stories of our faith found in the Bible. At this stage, the focus is on learning what each story teaches us about God’s way.
- 4th-6th Graders attend our Tweens' Class that continues to focus on teaching the bible storeis, but at a new depth and with a new emphasis on how these stories help us make good choices.
- 7th-12th Graders attend our Teens' Class where they not only learn the stories but help teach them to our younger kids and to everyone during worship. At this age, our focus is on helping them to ask good questions and come to their own conclusions about how our faith can affect their daily life. We seek to give them good adult role models in the faith.
- All ages of children/youth focus on the same story in class, which is also the same story that is focused on during worship. This way, the whole family is being educated in the faith at the same time, opening avenues of discussion the whole week long.
- Adults participate in both Sunday morning education opportunities and Wednesday night home-based Growth Groups to share our lives with one another and learn what our faith has to teach us about marriage, parenting, prayer, scripture, life events and what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ in this day and age.
Additionally, our youth group meets twice a month (1st and 3rd Sundays following worship) for food, fun and service opportunities such as helping elderly people in our community, caring for God’s creation by picking up trash on our adopted highway, etc. Of course we also play games and go on fun trips too!
No matter who you are or where you are in your journey, you will find a way to grow deeper in your faith at Greenvine!